Metro Rooter has been serving the greater Jacksonville area since 1978, and we deliver a full spectrum of plumbing, grease removal, septic system, and wastewater management services to homeowners, businesses, and municipalities in Northeast Florida and Southeastern Georgia.
With a highly trained, experienced team and a diverse fleet of equipment, we are uniquely positioned to provide residential customers with industry-leading design, maintenance, and repair services for all residential plumbing or septic systems. We also have the expertise, equipment, and personnel to deliver reliable, state-of-the-art wastewater services to commercial, industrial and municipal entities.
Did you know that?
- Metro Rooter provides nonhazardous wastewater management solutions including plumbing; septic and grease trap pumping; sewer and drain cleaning; high pressure jetting; industrial bulk transportation; municipal sludge hauling; storm drain & catch basin cleaning; installation and repair; pump station/lift station repair; dry/cake sludge hauling; a wide range of hy-vac services; almost all residential plumbing and septic tank services.
- We service commercial, municipal, industrial and residential systems.
- As part of Wind River Environmental, we have the largest service territory in the industry, operating from more than 36 service locations and covering Northeastern Florida, Southeastern Georgia, and 13 other states up the Eastern United States to Maine.
- We have long-term, solid relationships with our customers. We know them (and their systems) and they know us. That allows us to serve them better.
- We spend a lot of time educating our customers. That saves them money and helps their systems avoid emergencies, perform better and last longer.
- We spend a lot of time educating our team members too. Each and every one of them is a graduate of Wind River Environmental’s extensive and ongoing training, our proprietary program in which we train staff on everything from leadership, to safety, to table manners.
- We have one of the largest fleets in the industry, and access to a network of over 1,000 vehicles to handle any size job.